Efficient usage of available resources is a leading principle in the world of creativity; in any field, at any age and in any era.
This principle requires a connection to the surrounding environment through senses.
The process of being connected to senses and utilize them towards breakthroughs characterizes creative performers: from wild animals to conmen; from lawbreakers to children.
In order to become more creative, you want to engage more with your senses.
Learn how to validate your moves through intuition & senses rather than via
facts & sensors
Hi my name is Roee Elisha
I’m a geographer, photographer, storyteller, life coach, and an inspirational speaker.
I live and breathe the world of creativity. It has become my second nature.
In the past 6 years I have helped hundreds of individuals, from kindergarten teachers to cyber experts and businessmen to become problem solvers, flexible thinkers and creative team players.
I invite you to join them!
Roee Elisha is one of those guys who is meant to connect: between fields, topics and people.
The inspirational talk Roee gave to the National Geographic team was fascinating, original and thought provoking. The result was a fun and surprising meet-up. I warmly recommend Roee’s talks.
Editor in Chief,
National Geographic Magazine Israel
What's In The Course
- Course Legal Disclaimer- please read carefully before proceeding
- Introduction - what will you learn in this section?
- Senses_story time_Bumpy Off Road_free audio download
- Story Time - Bumpy Off Road (1:16)
- Senses: Part 1- Hello my dear senses: How to tap into your natural information channels towards inspiring breakthroughs (8:07)
- Senses: Part 2- Take Inspiration From Creative Heroes (4:42)
- Senses: Part 3 – Forge Your Own Creative Path (2:08)
- Senses - Bibliography
The workshops with Roee Elisha were the ultimate gift for our international program’s students. The workshops certainly helped them to strategist innovative moves in their future careers, while acknowledging their unique perspectives, original thinking styles and passion zones.
International Program for Environmental Studies’ Coordinator, Porter School, Tel Aviv Uni
That's why this course is for you
How will you learn it?
- I am a storyteller, which means that you will be hearing lots of stories with creative insights and practical morals.
- I am a photographer, which means that if you are a visual learner, you will enjoy a good number of compelling images that will spark your imagination.
- I am an inspirational speaker, which means that you will enjoy the benefits of Ted- like talks on your personal screen.
I am a multidisciplinary geographer, which means you will be exposed to out-of-the-box practices and thinking styles from different fields and times.
More about me
Early in my career, I worked with the Israeli army to develop a novel night-time taskforce with the military’s K9 dogs unit.
I gained 15 years of international experience in Environmental Management, working across a vast range of industries in the private, non-for profit and the public sectors.
Among my clients are the European Commission, National Geographic Magazine Israel, Israel-Australia Chamber of Commerce, USAID, the Israeli government, General Assembly, Algosec, Tel-Aviv University, and others.
I have also been responsible for initiating the Australia Israel Enviro-Tech Hub with the Australian Government.
I hold an M.A. in Environmental Studies and a B.A. in Geography and Human Environment, from two of the leading universities in Israel.