Creative ideas awaken in a safe and non-judgmental environment; in an individual level, team level or organizational one.
Creative thinking requires degrees of freedom and is boosted in a highly trusting environment; where one feels he can make mistakes; when one feels a sense of belonging.
When you trust yourself, you can trust your ability to adapt to changes;
Trust is the basis of an experimental approach which often results in inventions and alternative solutions.
Come and learn how to create an environment of trust within yourself and around you!
When you trust yourself, you can trust your ability to adapt to changes
Hi my name is Roee Elisha
I’m a geographer, photographer, storyteller, life coach, and an inspirational speaker.
I live and breathe the world of creativity. It has become my second nature.
In the past 6 years I have helped hundreds of individuals, from kindergarten teachers to cyber experts and businessmen to become problem solvers, flexible thinkers and creative team players.
I invite you to join them!
Roee Elisha is one of those guys who is meant to connect: between fields, topics and people.
The inspirational talk Roee gave to the National Geographic team was fascinating, original and thought provoking. The result was a fun and surprising meet-up. I warmly recommend Roee’s talks.
Editor in Chief,
National Geographic Magazine Israel
Enjoy a high dose of inspiration
Adapt easier to changes
What's In The Course
- Course Legal Disclaimer- please read carefully before proceeding
- Introduction - what will you learn in this section?
- Trust_story time_The 101st Skier_free audio download
- Story Time - The 101st Skier (2:10)
- Trust: Part 1- Learn how to trust yourself in order to dare to try new things, trust others and embrace your mistakes (5:02)
- Trust: Part 2- Take Inspiration From Creative Heroes (6:09)
- Trust: Part 3- Forge Your Own Creative Path (3:27)
- Trust - Bibliography
Dear Roee, There is a candle in my heart for writing- you made it shine again. Sometimes God sends people to relight the sparkle. Thank you so much for inspiring me.
Samira (Spreker) el Kandoussi
Columnist bij NTR
Roee Elisha was an inspirational and highly knowledgeable trainer. His multifaceted background and knowledge of both science and behavior brings together an amazing symbiosis that produces pearls of wisdom and insight.
Dr. Laibl Wolf
Founder and Dean of Spiritgrow
That's why this course is for you
How will you learn it?
- I am a storyteller, which means that you will be hearing lots of stories with creative insights and practical morals.
- I am a photographer, which means that if you are a visual learner, you will enjoy a good number of compelling images that will spark your imagination.
- I am an inspirational speaker, which means that you will enjoy the benefits of Ted- like talks on your personal screen.
I am a multidisciplinary geographer, which means you will be exposed to out-of-the-box practices and thinking styles from different fields and times.
More about me
Early in my career, I worked with the Israeli army to develop a novel night-time taskforce with the military’s K9 dogs unit.
I gained 15 years of international experience in Environmental Management, working across a vast range of industries in the private, non-for profit and the public sectors.
Among my clients are the European Commission, National Geographic Magazine Israel, Israel-Australia Chamber of Commerce, USAID, the Israeli government, General Assembly, Algosec, Tel-Aviv University, and others.
I have also been responsible for initiating the Australia Israel Enviro-Tech Hub with the Australian Government.
I hold an M.A. in Environmental Studies and a B.A. in Geography and Human Environment, from two of the leading universities in Israel.